Chilli Tomato Meze. Nice with bread and as a dip. I like to serve it with doritos or nachos.
- Tomato finely chopped – 1 Large
- Tomato Puree – 1 to 3 large tablespoons
- Onion finely chopped – 1
- Chill Peppers (hot) – 1to 2 depends how hot you like it
- Garlic Crushed – 1 to 3 cloves
- Lemon Juice – 1 desert spoon
- Fresh Parsley – Bunch chopped
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
This recipe is one you need to make and adjust to your own taste and adjust the amount of chilli you want depending on how hot you like it.
Mix the Olive Oil and Tomato Paste together until nice and smooth. Then add in the Tomato, Onion, Garlic and Chillies and mix together. Add in your lemon juice and parsley, then season to taste.
Use a little of the parsley to sprinkle on top and serve at room temp.
© 2012 – 2016, Kerry Arslan. All rights reserved.