1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION ( brief history of relationship with Burak, current circs, employment, education, future aspirations, hobbies ,why we are applying for this visa
2)SU07 FORM – printed off gov website.. Needs to be filled in by sponsor – very easy and self explanatory
3) EMPLOYMENT EVIDENCE
- Works contract
- Letter from boss saying circs unlikely to change and confirm salary
- The last 6 months bank statements with official bank stamp ( don’t forget this) and highlight were salary has gone in each month
- The last 6 months payslips (originals)
My last p60 (original)basically all proof you earn over £18,600 and have done for the last 6 months at least.
- copy of my land registry title deed (can be lease agreement)
- Copy of my mortgage agreement and repayments (rent payments)
- A utility bill with my name on it
- Council tax bill with my name on it
- Property inspection report ( as discussed above) confirming its suitable for Burak.
- copy of current and old passport
- Original birth certificate
- 2 passport photos ( turns out I didn’t need these)
1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
Burak spoke of aspirations for the future in the UK, family, employment ideas, qualifications from uni, hobbies etc
- 2 passport photos
- Old and new passport ( original) both certified and translated
- Birth certificate – translated and certified
- Turkish ID card original – translated and certified
( total cost of translation services and certification stamps £300)
3) OCCUPATION/ EDUCATION
- Burak provided proof of an art foundry he is working for selling his artwork too.
- Also his kickboxing contract ( he is Turkish champion and in the European team)
- Also copy of his art degree – translated and certified
4) criminal record showing no convictions ( translated and certified)
5) A1 life skills pass certificate ( original)
© 2016, Kerry Arslan. All rights reserved.