How to Submit an Article
I love to hear other peoples stories about life here in Turkey and always welcome articles by other bloggers and anyone living in Turkey, have lived in Turkey or travelled to Turkey.
Anyone, of any age, from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere online) with a bio for inclusion on the blog.
Turkish life Cafe can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and Google Plus, where all articles written will also be posted.
You will have a bio at the end of your article and if you have your own blog or website it will include a link back to your site.
I would of course appreciate a link a recpiprcol link from your site to Turkish Life Cafe.
How to Submit:
- Send your post in Microsoft Word or similar
- Include bolded parts for emphasis and bullet points or numbers, where it makes sense.
- Use 11 size font, black, with single spacing.
- Keep your post between 800-1,300 words.
- Include the email address you use for your gravatar (for the photo next to your author bio).
- Email your post to email@example.com
- Write “Submission for Blog” in the subject line.
Your post may be edited, including your title but I will consult with you any changes made, It may be a week or more before you receive a response, but please know I respond to everyone who submits.
I look forward to reading your articles and working with you.
If you have further questions before writing an article please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org